By Cathy Beylon, Oscar Gongora
Read or Download At the Aquarium/En el Acuario: Bilingual Coloring Book PDF
Similar crafts & games books
;Origami bugs 1 КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РАЗВЛЕЧЕНИЯ Авторы: Fumiaki Kawahata, Seiji Nishikawa Название: Origami bugs 1 Серия: i admire Origami Издательство: Gallery Origami residence Год: 2000 Язык: японский Формат: DjVu Размер: 10,74 Мб Для сайта: www. mirknig. comКоллекция бумажных насекомых от известных мастеров оригами Fumiaki Kawahata и Seiji Nishikawa.
Their contemporaries observed them as a antagonistic and hateful humans — faithless and vicious enemies of civilization. yet contemporary facts accumulated from archaeological ruins and a studied reappraisal in their achievements shows that the Vikings have been greater than only a seafaring, warrior humans. They practiced a disciplined and based lifestyle, and have been sure via a strict code of honor.
After-school and out-of-school programs--as good as domestic schooling--have been starting to be progressively for almost a decade, yet teachers are nonetheless looking for high-interest content material that ties into technological know-how criteria with no the tension of present school room canon. the writer attracts on greater than two decades of expertise doing hands-on technology to facilitate tinkering: studying technological know-how whereas being silly with actual issues.
- Time Machine 7: Ice Age Explorer
- Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Slippery Salamander
- Transformers Rescue Bots: Reusable Sticker Book
- Ancient Egyptian Designs Coloring Book (Dover Design Coloring Books)
Extra info for At the Aquarium/En el Acuario: Bilingual Coloring Book
Cut a 12-inch (30-cm) length of the ribbon. 5. Glue the center of the ribbon to the center of the bottom of the compact. The ribbon ends should be long enough so that they stick out on each side and can be tied together at the top of the compact. 6. 7. 5-cm) shapes from the fabric. Glue one shape to the bottom of the compact over the center of the ribbon. 8. 9. Glue the second shape to the top of the compact. Tie the ribbon ends in a bow at the top of the compact. You might want to use photos or pictures cut from greeting cards on the compact instead of the fabric shapes.
3. Glue the photo in place. Glue trim around the photo. 4. Glue some tiny flowers around the photo and on the handle of the mirror. 5. Tie a piece of the thin ribbon in a bow around the handle. 6. Use the black pen to write “fairest of them all” on the white paper. Trim around the message and glue it to the handle of the mirror. 7. Glue the bottom of the box to the back of the mirror to serve as a stand for the frame. Don’t let the wicked queen hear about you and your girlfriends!! You know what happened to Snow White!
Slide some shape beads onto each excess wire end. Fold the end over the last bead on each wire to secure the beads. 9. Cut two 24-inch (60-cm) lengths of the ribbon. 10. Thread a piece of ribbon through the letter at each end of the word. Bring the ends up and tie them together in a knot to make a hanger for the word. Have your guests make surprise words for one another that reflect the personality of the receiver. 47 About the Author Among the more than fifty craft books Kathy Ross has written are Crafts for All Seasons, The Storytime Craft Book, All New Crafts for Valentine’s Day, All New Crafts for Halloween, All New Crafts for Thanksgiving, All New Crafts for Kwanzaa, and the earlier books in this series of books for girls, Things to Make for Your Doll, All-Girl Crafts, and The Scrapbooker’s Idea Book.