By Sandeep Singh
The age of 3D printing and private fabrication is upon us! you have got most likely heard of the exceedingly subtle, but reasonably cheap 3D printers which can produce nearly any production you supply them. yet how do you develop into a part of that revolution? starting Google SketchUp for 3D Printing starts off through explaining how you can use SketchUp and its plug-ins to make your layout items. you'll the right way to current and animate 3D types, and the way to exploit Google Earth and 3D Warehouse to promote and industry your 3D types. you are going to additionally capture a glimpse of the 3D printing's destiny so that you can plan forward whereas learning modern instruments.
Read or Download Beginning Google Sketchup for 3D Printing PDF
Similar 3d graphics books
Construct Your talents with hundreds of thousands of beneficial rules from AutoCAD Superstars AutoCAD specialists distill years of mixed adventure into 1000's of the main worthy AutoCAD assistance and methods you will ever locate. enjoyable, effortless to learn, and choked with details, this gorgeous advisor equips you with inside of tips on serious AutoCAD positive factors and functions--all in quickly, easy-to-digest nuggets.
3ds Max Modeling: Bots, Mechs, and Droids deals an extraordinary, project-based studying technique for an individual who's drawn to modeling with 3ds Max. From the first actual pages, readers will detect the right way to use the Max toolset to create refined versions, together with a spider bot, hunter-killer, conflict mech, and android.
Confirmed ideas for utilizing psychological ray successfully If youre a hectic artist looking high-end effects on your 3D, layout, or structure renders utilizing psychological ray, this can be the ideal publication for you. It distills the hugely technical nature of rendering into easy-to-follow steps and tutorials so that you can practice instantly in your personal tasks.
Up to date model of the bestselling 3ds Max ebook at the marketAutodesk 3ds Max is most sensible animation software program utilized by builders, visible results artists, and image designers in movie, tv, and the sport undefined. One position designers flip for an important info on easy methods to use 3ds Max is that this in-depth e-book.
- Lightning Fast Animation in Element 3D
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Essentials: Autodesk Official Press
- Principles of Computer Graphics: Theory and Practice Using OpenGL and Maya®
- Introduction To 3D Game Programming With Directx 9.0 (Wordware Game and Graphics Library)
- Flash 3D Cheats Most Wanted
- Digitally Archiving Cultural Objects
Additional resources for Beginning Google Sketchup for 3D Printing
Creator page for Ringpoem The page describes ways in which you can use the Ringpoem. You can use the Ringpoem with napkins, bottle of wine, flower, or eggs. To customize the Ringpoem model in the Shapeways Creator, you will need to have an account. Do you remember the user name and password you created in Chapter 1? You will need that information to log in to the Shapeways Creator. If you have not created an account in Shapeways yet, Chapter 1 describes the details of setting up an account in Shapeways.
3. To place a dimension, select the Dimension tool from the Large Toolset, and select the edge of the square. 4. Drag the cursor outward, and click your mouse once to lock the dimensions in place. info CHAPTER 1 ■ THE INS AND OUTS OF GOOGLE SKETCHUP AND SHAPEWAYS Figure 1–12. Square with the dimensions 500mm 500mm The models you draw in SketchUp consist of edges and faces. Edges are made of lines, and faces are the surfaces. The square you just modeled has four edges and one surface. 5. Select the Push/Pull tool, and click the top face of the square.
To see how to use the Offset tool, follow these steps: 1. Draw a cylinder; you can draw it to any size you like. 2. Select the Offset tool. 3. Select the edge of the cylinder, and drag the cursor inward. info CHAPTER 1 ■ THE INS AND OUTS OF GOOGLE SKETCHUP AND SHAPEWAYS 4. At the desired spot, click to lock the offset in place. You just created an offset (Figure 1–19a). You can now extrude the surface using the Push/Pull tool (Figure 1–19b). a. b. Figure 1–19. ) extruding the offset You could have drawn another circle on top of the cylinder instead of using the Offset tool; that’s easy when it’s just a circle.