By Peter F. Copeland
Artist and avid sailor Peter Copeland recreates major moments and occasions within the dramatic tale of the 1st voyage and the invention of the United States in forty-one really good drawings. absolutely captioned ready-to-be-colored illustrations contain an enthusiastic Columbus explaining his proposed voyage of discovery to Ferdinand and Isabella; the embarkation of the Nina, Piñta, and Santa Maria; lifestyles aboard the ships; storms at sea; the fleet's arrival within the New international; lifestyles and customs of local americans, and masses more.
Read Online or Download Columbus Discovers America Coloring Book PDF
Best crafts & games books
;Origami bugs 1 КНИГИ ; ХОББИ и РАЗВЛЕЧЕНИЯ Авторы: Fumiaki Kawahata, Seiji Nishikawa Название: Origami bugs 1 Серия: i like Origami Издательство: Gallery Origami condominium Год: 2000 Язык: японский Формат: DjVu Размер: 10,74 Мб Для сайта: www. mirknig. comКоллекция бумажных насекомых от известных мастеров оригами Fumiaki Kawahata и Seiji Nishikawa.
Their contemporaries observed them as a opposed and hateful humans — faithless and harsh enemies of civilization. yet contemporary facts accumulated from archaeological ruins and a studied reappraisal in their achievements shows that the Vikings have been greater than only a seafaring, warrior humans. They practiced a disciplined and based lifestyle, and have been sure by means of a strict code of honor.
After-school and out-of-school programs--as good as domestic schooling--have been becoming progressively for almost a decade, yet teachers are nonetheless trying to find high-interest content material that ties into technological know-how criteria with no the pressure of present lecture room canon. the writer attracts on greater than two decades of expertise doing hands-on technological know-how to facilitate tinkering: studying technology whereas being silly with actual issues.
- Spelling Steps 4
- The Kids' Building Workshop: 15 Woodworking Projects for Kids and Parents to Build Together
- Magnificent Mosaics (Dover Design Coloring Books)
- Christmas Presents Kids Can Make
- Everything Butt Art on the Farm: What Can You Draw with a Butt?
- Friendship Bands: * Braiding * Weaving * Knotting
Extra info for Columbus Discovers America Coloring Book
6. Cut two equal lengths of memory wire. 2 cm) extra. 7. Use the needle-nose pliers to form a loop on one end of each of the wire pieces. 8. Thread each wire with beads. 9. Use the needle nose pliers to form a loop on the other end of the wire. Trim off any excess wire. 10. Feed the beaded wire through one slit in the ankle hem, then the other. 11. Use the pliers to interlock the end-loops on the wire, then scoot the beaded loop back a few inches so the end-loops are concealed by fabric. 12. Repeat with second beaded loop on the other side of the purse.
2. Use the needle-nose pliers to form a loop on each end of the hanger piece. 3. 6 cm) piece of beading cord. 4. Thread the cord through one hole in a butDesigner: Kathryn Temple ton, center it on the cord, and thread the other end through the second hole. ) 5. Continue stacking buttons by threading the two lengths of cord through the holes in the buttons. 6. When you have reached the desired height, tie a double knot at the top of your stack. 7. Tie the stack to the loop on the hook end of the hanger piece.
Tuck one of the vellum pieces inside the other if you’re using two pieces. 5. Cut a small piece of cardstock into an oval, then decorate it with the symbol of your friend’s astrological sign. Glue it over the staple you placed in step 2 to serve as a flap. 6. Use a small hole punch to punch a hole in the spine (the narrow top fold) of the card stock. 7. Feed the cord or narrow ribbon through the hole and tie a knot so that it doesn’t slide through. 1. Using Figure 1 as a guide, cut a piece of cardstock and fold it along the lines indicated.