By Collet, C.V., Hope, A.D
Read Online or Download Engineering Measurements PDF
Similar technique books
Encyclopedia of Water technological know-how explores water technological know-how andissues from a world point of view. themes lined includelakes and streams, oceans, aquatic animals, climate and weather, glaciers, wetlands, ecology, hydropower, advertisement fishing, acid rain, activity, pollutants, economics, water conservation, overseas water legislations, worldwide warming and masses extra.
Guide for deciding upon the rest energy of Corroded Pipelines/ B31G-2009: complement to Asme B31 Code strain Piping
Drawn from a wealth of expertise and examples from world wide, this booklet reports key advancements in mixed cycle expertise that aid to make sure sustainable power creation. It strains the early improvement of the mixed cycle in Europe and North the United States to accomplish larger potency of strength new release.
- This Old House - Do It Youself Electrical Tips
- Environmental Engineering Laboratory Manual: For First Year Engineering Students (Common to All Branches)
- Architecting Resilient Systems: Accident Avoidance and Survival and Recovery from Disruptions (Wiley Series in Systems Engineering and Management)
- Rock Mass Classification: A Practical Approach in Civil Engineering
- ZSU-23-4 Shilka and Soviet Air Defense Gun Vehicles (Firepower Pictorials)
Extra info for Engineering Measurements
This current is what causes the diode to emit light. + N - _ --- - -N -N - N - - - N N +++ +++ +++ Figure 2-7 LED On Circuit Electron Flow + + = N - - - - - - - - - The minus signs with the circles around them are used to show electrons flowing from the battery’s negative terminal to its positive terminal. Chapter #2: Lights On – Lights Off · Page 45 Chemical reactions inside the battery supply the circuit with current. The battery’s negative terminal contains a compound that has molecules with extra electrons (shown in Figure 2-7 by minus-signs).
4. What does an apostrophe at the beginning of a line of PBASIC program code signify? 5. What PBASIC commands did you learn in this chapter? 6. Let’s say you want to take a break from your BASIC Stamp project to go get a snack, or maybe you want to take a longer break and return to the project in a couple days. What should you always do before you take your break? Exercises 1. Explain what the asterisk does in this command: DEBUG DEC 7 * 11 Page 34 · What’s a Microcontroller? 2. Guess what the Debug Terminal would display if you ran this command: DEBUG DEC 7 + 11 3.
You are now ready to build the circuit shown in Figure 2-6 (below) by plugging the LED and resistor leads into sockets on the prototyping area. Follow these steps: √ √ √ √ √ Disconnect power from your Board of Education or HomeWork Board. Use Figure 2-4 to decide which lead is connected to the LED’s cathode. Look for the shorter lead and the flat spot on the plastic part of the LED. Plug the LED’s cathode into one of the black sockets labeled Vss on the prototyping area. Plug the LED’s anode (the other, longer lead) into the socket shown on the breadboard portion of the prototyping area.